FREE Radical Nonviolence Guidelines
- I will behave in a manner that reflects the world I choose to create.
- I will promote an alternative to domination systems by acting with love, respect, mutuality, compassion, and acceptance for the interdependence of all life.
- I will struggle for a world free from violence and I will use actions, words, and symbols consistent with this struggle. [I confess to having used certain words and symbols with a police officer in Charlotte that would not have met these guidelines]
- I will not use or instigate violence against any person.
- I will act with respect for the people and property of local communities.
- I will promote the safety of myself and others through my actions and interactions.